Fixer - Shoot days
- Experienced Fixer with a good recollection of all production aspects
- Communication skills and experience with foreign productions
- Holds work permits required by the State of Israel.
- Has professional certification and experience according to the standards of the Israeli Film and Television Workers Union (ACT) and the Association of Israeli Producers.
- Holds required labor insurance.
- Workday up to 12 hours, including breakfast (30min) Lunch (60 min) and trips outside the city. Over time, and penalties charges according to ACT agreements.